Air Compressors Perth
Compressed air specialists in Scotland for over 40 years, Kerr Compressor Engineers Perth - Air Compressor Sales & Service Centre is proud of its reputation as a respected and recommended supplier of compressed air products, solutions, services, air compressor hire and compressor spare parts in Perth and throughout Perth and Kinross, Angus and Fife.
As the sole Authorised Distributor in Scotland for KAESER HPC, our energy saving compressed air systems can be found throughout Scottish businesses and industry, from workshops and garages to factories, distilleries, Aquaculture and utilities providers.
From the first point of contact through air demand survey, system design, installation and total care servicing, to end-of-life replacement, we believe in continuity of care, courtesy and professionalism.
WHY CHOOSE KERR – Perth
Air Compressor Engineer Perth
We provide a comprehensive range of quality compressed air products, solutions and services nationally and locally. Operating 24/7 and 365 days a year, we re trusted to deliver excellent customer service and maintain the compressed air requirements of customers and applications throughout Scottish businesses and industries. Experienced, fully trained experts and specialist Compressed Air Engineers provide unrivalled support across the region. Reduce your compressed air and energy costs with Kerr Compressor Engineers – Perth:
- FREE compressed air advice, assistance and energy efficiency surveys
- LOCAL EXPERIENCED SPECIALIST ENGINEERS providing cost effective, professional support
- LARGE STOCK of compressed air equipment, genuine spare parts and consumables available
- FREE compressor health check with advice on leak detection plus potential energy and cost savings
Kerr CompressorsSetting the standard by focusing on service
24/7 supportA true 24/7, 365 day a year
service, meaning quality support
Within 4 hoursFast response. Guaranteed
to be on-site within four hours
Hire compressorsExtensive Hire Fleet of electric
and diesel portable compressors
Recognised standardsFull site survey and energy audits
based on industry best practice
and recognised standards
Nationwide supportNationwide support from local
engineers across our four centres
Spare partsOver £500,000 of stock in spare
parts and consumables available
WHERE STANDARDS MATTER - ACCREDITATIONS, STANDARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
With Kerr Compressors – Perth you can enjoy the benefits and assurance of working with a national compressor company providing a local service and at local supplier rates. Compressed air specialists in Scotland for 40 years, Kerr’s accreditations, standards and achievements include:
- NQA ISO 9001:2015 Accreditation - Quality Management System
- NQA ISO 45001:2018 Accreditation - Occupational Health & Safety Management System
- NQA ISO 14001:2015 Accreditation - Environmental Management System
- CHAS Accreditation - Contractors Health & Safety Assessment Scheme
- JOSCAR Registered - Fully registered on the JOSCAR supplier accreditation register
- Achilles UVDB Verified - Safety, Health, Environmental & Quality practices and procedures (B2)
- Avetta Assessed SSiP Approval – CDM Scope : Contractor
- Alcumus SafeContractor Accreditation – Categories include Compressor Services, Refrigeration Systems Services plus Category Related Activities
- ECITB Safety Passports - All Kerr Compressor engineers are accredited and certified
The range of compressed air solutions and services available from Kerr – Perth includes:
- Energy saving audits
- Complete turnkey projects and installations
- Containerised and bespoke systems
- ‘Air over the fence’
- Installed system modifications
- Hire and rental equipment
- Heat recovery and ductwork
- Air quality testing and breathing air standards
- Point of use flow metering
- Remote monitoring and diagnostics
- Air leak surveys and repairs
- Insurance inspections
- Carbon Trust loan and ECA advisors
- Preventative maintenance service agreements
- Emergency breakdown / repair and 24/7 call out
- Pipework and ring main installations (new or modifications)
- Site commissioning and customer handover training
- Extended warranty
The range of compressed air equipment and products available from Kerr – Perth includes:
- Rotary Screw Compressors - 2.2 to 450kw (5.5 to 15bar)
- Variable Speed / Frequency Screw Compressors
- Oil Free Air Compressors
- Packaged Air Systems
- Refrigerant and Desiccant dryers
- Filtration and air purifying equipment
- Condensate management
- Compressor controllers and air management systems
- Air receivers, storage and distribution
- Reciprocating / Piston compressors
- High Pressure Boosters
- Portable / Engine Driven Compressors
- Rotary Blowers, Exhausters and Vacuum
- Nitrogen Generators
- Used and re-conditioned equipment
Featured products and services
Kerr Compressor Engineers specialise in providing innovative, reliable, energy efficient, cost effective solutions to suit your individual compressed air demands. Explore some of our featured products and services below:
Rotary Screw Compressors
Reliable, energy efficient KAESER compressors & compressed air systems
Compressed Air Treatment
Clean, dry, quality compressed air to protect downstream products, pneumatics & tools.
Rotary Blowers & Vacuum Pumps
Low-maintenance, quiet & efficient - KAESER vacuum & low pressure air systems.
5 Star rated on Google, award winning Kerr Compressor Engineers is the UK's number one KAESER HPC distributor and the sole Authorised Distributor for Scotland.
With established Sales & Service Centres in GLASGOW, ABERDEEN, INVERNESS and PERTH, our reliable, energy efficient compressed air systems can be found throughout Scottish businesses and industry, from workshops and garages to factories, distilleries, Aquaculture and utilities providers.
Working in partnership with KAESER KOMPRESSOREN and HPC for over 32 years, our company has a reputation for excellence in compressed air and can offer expert, professional advice. All our engineers are factory trained and certified and can therefore offer a knowledgeable, skilled and quality service.
Providing practical solutions whilst tailoring packages to each individual requirement you will benefit directly from our investment in specialised training and have a guarantee of workmanship. You can be assured therefore of extremely good service from your first point of contact and for years beyond.
We also supply a comprehensive range of variable speed compressors, screw compressors, oil-free and piston compressors, new or re-conditioned.
Kerr Service Engineers are fully equipped with the latest equipment which is carefully checked and maintained to ensure that customers are back in operation as quickly as possible.