23 August 2022
ISO 45001:2018 Certification for Kerr Compressors
We are pleased to confirm that we have achieved ISO 45001:2018 certified status across our business including each of our highly regarded Sales & Service Centres in GLASGOW, PERTH, ABERDEEN and INVERNESS.
This prestigious and internationally recognised standard specifies the requirements for our Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) Management System. It also provides guidance for its use and enables us to provide safe and healthy workplaces for our specialist engineers and valued team members by preventing work-related injury and ill health, as well as by proactively improving our OH&S performance.
National Quality Assurance Ltd (NQA) is a global certification body that provides accredited certification, training and support services to Kerr Compressor Engineers. Working with NQA, we regularly review and look to improve our processes, performance, products, solutions and services. Through our sought-after ISO accreditations in Quality, Environment plus Health & Safety Management, we look for opportunities to implement positive change by monitoring and improving our management systems and we make sure that these improvements continue year in, year out.
We continue to invest in our people, processes, technology and systems to deliver quality customer service and satisfaction. We are accredited with the highest standards of certification across all our areas of expertise and operation. Our ISO 45001:2018 certified status is just one example of the many accreditations, standards and achievements that provide our customers with the assurance that they are working with a company Where Standards Matter.
KERR ACCREDITATIONS, STANDARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
- NQA ISO 9001:2015 Accreditation – Quality Management System
- NQA ISO 45001:2018 Accreditation – Occupational Health & Safety Management System
- NQA ISO 14001:2015 Accreditation – Environmental Management System
- CHAS Accreditation – Contractors Health & Safety Assessment Scheme
- JOSCAR Registered – Fully registered on the JOSCAR supplier accreditation register
- Achilles UVDB Verified – Safety, Health, Environmental & Quality practices and procedures (B2)
- Avetta Assessed SSiP Approval – CDM Scope : Contractor
- Alcumus SafeContractor Accreditation – Categories include Compressor Services, Refrigeration Systems Services plus Category Related Activities
- ECITB Safety Passports – All Kerr Compressor engineers are accredited and certified
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT US:
Award winning compressed air and fluid power specialists in Scotland for over 40 years and 5 Star Rated on Google; we provide expert, professional assistance and advice for all makes and types of air compressors, compressed air equipment, on-site nitrogen generators and fluid power products.
Contributing to the success of Kerr in Scotland as a respected supplier of compressed air systems and services are four established and highly regarded Sales & Service Centres in Glasgow (Head Office), Perth, Inverness, and Aberdeen. Each Sales & Service Centre offers a diverse range of quality compressed air products, services, and solutions delivering low compressed air costs with maximum availability.
Our systems and installations can be found throughout Scottish businesses and industry and our great team of specialist compressed air engineers are multi-skilled, factory trained, and have a wealth of experience in installing, servicing, and maintaining compressed air and nitrogen systems.