7 JUNE 2023
KERR Achieves 2000+ Followers on LinkedIn®
We are delighted to announce that Kerr Compressor Engineers (EK) Ltd has reached a significant milestone – 2000+ followers on LinkedIn ®.
Founded in 2003, LinkedIn® is ‘the world’s largest professional network with more than 930 million members in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide’. It is an online social networking platform primarily used by businesses and individuals for professional networking and career development.
We are grateful for every connection we have made on this journey. A big thank you to all those following us, liking our posts or commenting on and sharing our content. We appreciate your kind support and look forward to engaging with you further.
Are you a LinkedIn ® member? Are you interested in receiving regular, insightful, quality content from us?
Join Us On Our LinkedIn ® Journey
If you haven’t already joined our growing LinkedIn community, we invite you to do so! All you have to do is visit our company page and click on the blue “+ Follow” button at the top of the page to start receiving our latest news, project updates and product developments to your feed.
We take pride in offering high-quality air compressors and compressed air equipment, cost-effective on-site nitrogen generation systems, and an extensive range of fluid power products. Our focus on innovation, technology, energy savings, and sustainability is reflected in each post we publish.
7 REASONS YOU MAY LIKE TO FOLLOW US
Thinking about following us on LinkedIn? Here are seven good reasons why we think that you should!
- Read about innovative new technology, our latest product news, plus updates on our diverse range of expert solutions and professional services
- Receive industry insights, energy-saving tips and cost-saving advice from our experienced team and market-leading supply partners
- Develop your knowledge and discover practical tips through our informative blogs, project case studies and interesting customer application articles
- Learn more about the Scottish exhibitions, trade shows, conferences and industry events that we are attending
- Watch or link to our latest event and product information videos
- Access special offers, time-limited promotions and money-saving discount vouchers
- Be the first to hear about exciting career opportunities to join our expert team and specialist engineers
We are committed to providing our followers new, relevant, and interesting content. We can’t do this without the continued support of our market-leading supply partners who share our commitment to quality, reliability, and energy efficiency:
- KAESER KOMPRESSOREN / HPC – Energy efficient Compressed Air Systems & Technology
- BEKO TECHNOLOGIES – Specialist Air Treatment Products
- Peak Gas Generation – On-site Nitrogen Generation Systems
- EQOfluids – Pipework System Solutions
- Tom Parker Ltd – Pneumatic, Hydraulic & Fluid Power Products
- BAUER KOMPRESSOREN – High-pressure Compressors & Special Application Packages
- Absolute Air & Gas LTD – Specialist Oil Free Compressed Air Solutions
- Kennet Equipment Leasing – Business Equipment Finance
- British Compressed Air Society (BCAS) – The UK’s Compressed Air & Vacuum Trade Association
Compressed air, nitrogen and fluid power specialists in Scotland for over 40 years, we provide expert advice, support and assistance for all makes and types of air compressor and compressed air equipment.
5 STAR rated on Google, our highly regarded Sales & Service Centre teams in GLASGOW, PERTH, ABERDEEN and INVERNESS, work closely with our customers to provide the most reliable and energy-efficient system solutions to help control costs while minimising the environmental impact of our products.
Our specialist engineers are multi-skilled, factory trained and have a wealth of experience installing, servicing and maintaining compressed air systems throughout Scotland.
For expert assistance or further information and advice on our range of quality products, solutions and services, please get in touch with our experienced team on 0800 008 6588 – firstname.lastname@example.org